Apr 6, 2008

realize

It's never easy easy trying to adjust to something. Especially when the world you know has collapsed and changed into something that you don't know.

Today was Parent's visiting day and I got to see my family again after 2 weeks of jail. I missed them. The questions were predictable but I could see that they were proud of me and what I have done. I guess that should give me sufficient motivation to last through the next months.

I feel weirdly empty and I don't really know how to describe this. Friends which I have painstakingly bonded to are transferred to other wings which means I probably will never see them again. It's amazing what doing 2 weeks of shit together can do for team spirit.
They are leaving tmr after the junior bar presentation. It's gonna be 2 white bars on my shoulders on monday.

I have been hearing many horror stories about whats gonna happen tonight. I'M PREPARED. yeah right.


I hope you're alright.

No comments: